Memorable Verse

"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander

26 October, 2007

ARRRGGG..... No Pirates Here!! ARRRGGG

So, I was thinking today and missing my two best friends, Heidi and Valerie. We used to have so much fun together. So much fun in fact that I feel bad for other people who are around us. We can, no.. we WILL get pretty loud and obnoxious. In an attempt to keep his sanity, Josh, Val's husband knew to leave the room whenever we all were together. I thought about one particular time when we went to the movies. As we as we were walking in there was a sign that said, "No, Pirating Allowed." It was accompanied by a picture of a pirate with the red circle slash sign over it. Of course we knew that meant we were not suppose to film the movie and sell it. But it is so much more fun to take it literally. For the rest of the movie we talked about how discriminating the movie theater was to not let pirates in. This evolved into talking like a pirate and throwing in the word ARRRRGGGG. Not once, but over and over again. Again, I felt so bad for the people around us.

Now, as we all know the best times end with a inside joke that you and you friends can have for the rest of you lives. This was one of them. To this day we will still randomly will say ARRRGGG..... No Pirates Here!! ARRRGGG!!! This is another good time with Val at our friend Mason's wedding. And of course me and the Heidster on our cruise. Thanks for the good times Heiders and Vallie miss you both.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i am glad you were having fun val and i wanted to kill ourselves. i guess you have never noticed that val amd i spend most of our time trying to get away form you. but we never seem to be able to do that.

just kidding love you too noves. you are definatly the best of time and the worst of times all rolled into one.

Anonymous said...

just kidding about the worst of times too. you are the best ever!!

Novey said...

You're funny

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW.....(sniff). I miss you!!! I love your post. More than the post, I love our hair (but not my demon eyes) in the wedding picture. Gggggooooo....CHI!

I can't wait to get loud and obnoxious with you guys again!!! Woo-hoo, 2008!

Novey said...

We'll definitely have to chi our hair when we're all together again. Then we can go catch a movie, annoy the crap out of everyone, and relive "the good old days".

Heidi said...

and then we can go to paria