I won't mention how old she is. But old definitely describes it.
Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
06 December, 2007
Today is a very special day. It is my mommy's birthday. My mom is a wonderful person, as anyone who knows her is aware. She's sweet and caring, and though she might drive me insane every once in awhile, she's still the best mom ever! I would love to tell you all about how great she is and why I love her so so so much. But frankly, I'm just too tired. So I'll just tell you that she is wonderful and you'll have to take my word for it. I love you Mom! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahaha your mom is so lucky to have you as a daughter as insensitive and caring as you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
I love your mom's hair cut! She looks so sweet.
Happy Birthday, Annette
so i noticed that your dogs tounge is dangerously close to my mouth when he is licking me. GROSS!
Post a Comment