You know when parents claim that they have the cutest baby in the world, there's probably just a bit of bias in their claim? Well, I think that I have one of the cutest dogs in the world. I know it sounds biased, but everywhere I go, people just go crazy about him. Everyone that sees him says that he's the cutest dog they've ever seen. I was telling Heidi this yesterday, and while I was on the phone with her, I went to Starbuck's. So I put my phone on Speaker, and ordered my drink. When I pulled up to the window, this girl saw Bodie and literally squealed. Then she called all of her coworkers to come see the puppy and they all saw Bodie and literally squealed. So, do I think Bodie is the cutest dog in the world? Yes, I do. But more importantly, everyone else does as well. So here's some pictures to prove my point.
So, now that we know I'm not lying. I have to point out that I also have the two cutest nephews in the entire world. I didn't lie about the dog, and I'm not lying about the boys, either. You can take my word for it.
4 comments:
Aw, he IS really cute. If only he didn't go potty, then he would really be the best doggie in the world. That first picture is adorable.
You do have the most adorable dog in the world. And yes your nephews are way cute. BUT now we see you also have the most handsome cousin in the world (and as the mother I'm not at all biased either) In the orange shirt is Nathan. Aunt B
Thank you for correcting my omission. Wow, when you put it that way, I'm surrounded by cuteness. It makes me seem plain in comparison, and that is hard to do.
AND you have to cutest best friends in the world named HEIDI and VAL
Post a Comment