Memorable Verse
"But you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham, my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am our God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41: 8-10
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander
29 April, 2008
Bodie's Last Day as a "Real" Man (dog)
My dog is finally going to be neutered. I waited way too long. Part of the reason for this is that my vet was going to charge me $260+ for the neuter. They have some new fancy laser technology. So I found out that the Spay clinic in Des Moines only charges $55 plus $10 for the collar. So I set up an appointment and let my boss know so that I could get off early. That was supposed to be today. But then Carey's boss let her know a few days ago that he was going to be in town, so I couldn't leave early. So I called around and found a place that will do it for about $90, but they also keep him overnight. So I set up that appointment and canceled the other one. And then yesterday, Carey's boss told her he wasn't coming after all, so I could have taken him in, but the soonest they have an opening is the end of June. Anyway, I have to take him tomorrow morning and I'll pick him up after work on Thursday. I know I shouldn't be, but I am a little worried about him. What if something goes wrong? It's silly. I feel like a mom. He's my baby. But at least he'll (hopefully) stop peeing over everything when we go for walks. It's getting pretty ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Jennifer! I just found your blog through Shawn's site. I will enjoy reading it :-). Hope you are doing really well!
Oh! How is Bodie doing? I think Bo is going to be emasculated this week!
oh poor little boy!
Post a Comment